Sunday, July 3, 2011

Saying Goodbye

This is the first in a series of blogs that will bid farewell to our home in the District of Columbia. Greg and I have begun to pack boxes and we are putting things into our new home in Columbia, MO. Here's a list of places/things to do on our bucket list:

1) Lunch at Clyde's in Chinatown (check)
2) Dinner at Chinatown Express (done)
3) Dinner out with Georgetown Friends
4) Mike's Crab House (accomplished 3 and 4 together)
5) Nationals Game
6) Ben's Chili Bowl (5 and 6 together)
7) Ethiopian Food at Etete (done)
8) Paddle Boating on the Tidal Basin (done will post video)
9) Walking along the National Mall (done)
10) Lunch at The Tombs with former Professors
11) Last trip to the Newseum
12) Tacos at the Museum of the American Indian
13) Udvar Hazy Center (done)
14) Trip to The Capitol

Sure there are more I cannot think of just yet....sadly I'll be heading out of town next Saturday so I have less than a week to go and see and do all those things I love about DC. I totally understand what it feels like to be in limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment